• Subscribe
  • What is the best ad network for a free to use software tool?

Roop Reddy
    5 replies
    Currently, researching the best business model for a free online software tool that I am planning to build. Is anyone using Ads as a business model? If yes, what is the best ad network or affiliate out there for free software tools?

Replies

Edward G
    Flavored Resume
    Flavored Resume
    I'm currently exploring ads and from my research, Google Ads comes out on top repeatedly. They do have a bit of an ambiguous approval process you have to work through however.
    Roop Reddy
    @edward_g Thanks for your reply Edward. I applies for Google Ads and got rejected and there no reason mentioned.
    Edward G
    Flavored Resume
    Flavored Resume
    @roopreddy You're not alone :). Try this site: https://webmatrices.com/adsense-... Things to keep in mind based on my research: - Make sure you have your basic SEO setup: sitemaps, set up in Google search console, good score in Lighthouse - Plenty of content: If you have a one-page site you're going to get rejected. This one seems to be a very important point so make sure you have content - If your site is too new, you could get rejected too. I've read some old articles about Google's requirements but Google itself doesn't go into the same specifics in the latest support articles.
    Roop Reddy
    @edward_g Thanks for sharing the tool. To be honest, we pretty much adhere to what you have mentioned. I check with the tool as well, and except for the domain name length and ".ai" domain, everything is fine. Unfortunately, side has very good traffic and I cannot take the risk of changing domain name now
    Charlotte Hill
    In my opinion, Google AdSense remains the best ad network for a free-to-use software tool due to its extensive reach, unparalleled ad inventory, and superb targeting capabilities, but it's always good to consider others like Microsoft Advertising or Media.net based on your specific needs. 😊