• Subscribe
  • What is the biggest challenge you are currently facing in your startup?

Anil Matcha
    24 replies
    Let's help each other :)

Replies

Tony Yan
    Content Quality Score(E-E-A-T)
    I believe the biggest challenge is how to acquire customers.
    Anil Matcha
    @zhitao_yan Yes, that is the biggest pain point. What are your current acquisition channels ?
    Hossein Yazdi
    Hey @andreas_toddle I just came to know you're launching toodle! I've visited your website, it seems so interesting! Does it also help with the front end as well, such as providing pre-designed templates? Since I really loved your website design and saw at its bottom that it's 'Made with toodle'. For someone like me where design is its top priority, having premade and well-designed templates can be a real boon! Anyway, congrats in advance on your upcoming launch! Clicked the 'Notify me' button! Btw, I'm also launching soon! If you're interested, don't miss our AI business name generator launch on May - (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
    Andreas Møller
    @hosseinyazdi toddle is made for frontends and we will be releasing our new website design as a template.
    Tony Yan
    @matcha_anil One of our product use SEO because we have find solution on how to do SEO for the product. For the new product, I am trying SEM, SEO and community.
    Ankit Jha ⚡️
    I am not able to Beta users to test the product
    Ankit Jha ⚡️
    @matcha_anil yes I’ve tried that, but it’s a very niche product. So finding the right person for this product is a hassel
    Felix
    The Simple Finance Tracker
    The Simple Finance Tracker
    Getting more traffic on my products though... I mean, yes PH helps a lot with that initially. But it really goes down after the initial launch... Do you have any advice on that?
    Anil Matcha
    @felix_digistash Currently in addition to Producthunt, I am driving traffic from my twitter account https://twitter.com/matchaman11
    Hossein Yazdi
    For me it's SEO. It's really frustrating to see low-quality platforms/ services being above you mainly for having more backlinks than you! So the biggest challenge for me is to improve branition.com ranking on Google and ultimately more good stuff may happen :)
    Mark Hinkle
    Marketing Machines
    Marketing Machines
    Product market fit with out a doubt.
    André J
    Finding top tier people 😅
    Valorie Jones
    Conversa - Videos That Talk back
    Conversa - Videos That Talk back
    The challenge for us isn't customers as much as the VC/investment market is very tight right now given macro-economic pressures and the Silicon Valley Banking crunch.
    Benjamin Boman
    Staying the course and not getting distracted by new ideas, features, techniques, etc
    12 Degrees Digital
    Getting leads for my business. Tough as nails
    Vladimir Kosenko
    The biggest challenge is doing marketing, because I'm personally an Engineer Guy and it's hard for me to switch from coding to an unknown area.
    Apollon Latsoudis
    Nailing the message for your product. It may sound weird but if you dont understand what your product is about and what actual need it solved, it will be difficult to present it to the public and actually acquire customers.
    Olivia Duke
    This is a really fun game. How long did it take you to make it? https://dino-game.co
    John John
    In our fintech startup, one of our current challenges is collecting valuable feedback to improve our payment gateway solution. We're running a survey on digital payment preferences, and we're looking for more respondents to participate. If you could spare a few minutes to take the survey, we'd appreciate your input: https://weicrypto.typeform.com/s... Additionally, if you have any suggestions on where we can find more respondents or any strategies for encouraging participation, please let us know