• Subscribe
  • What is the biggest challenge you faced as a startup founder?

Gibril Longmene
    12 replies

Replies

Jacob Anderson
    What was the biggest challenge you encountered on your startup journey, and how did you overcome it? Let's share our stories and inspire each other to conquer obstacles and achieve greatness!
    Fred Lukens - Launching Today!
    Code Interpreter Prompt Pack
    Traffic, traffic traffic
    Noah Mitchell
    my biggest challenge was maintaining a balance between scaling up swiftly yet sustainably, and ensuring that the rush for growth didn't compromise our foundational values or the unique culture we were striving to build.
    Nkweti Awa
    My biggest challenge was not taking enough time to study the market, analyse the problem and see if I was offering a real solution. Not getting feedback from your clients or doing research on your prospective clients is a big challenge
    Gibril Longmene
    @nkwetiawa yeah you are completely right. It's challenging when you don't analyse the problem. It can lead to launch failure
    My mother. Explaining to her what I do, what a startup is, and why I just don't find a 'normal job.' Everything else, I can handle. :D
    Nick Anisimov
    Not the best product wins. The winner is the one who was able to attract and retain users.
    Mohamed
    AiStoriz : One-Click StoryBooks
    AiStoriz : One-Click StoryBooks
    For now getting support on producthunt πŸ˜‚ ... We just launched our tool ChatWizard & I will be happy to get your feedback suggestions, exchange ideas, and support each other's ventures. cheers πŸ˜‰