• Subscribe
  • What is the one feature you're most excited about in your product?

Hashir Ahmed
    14 replies

Replies

Mobimag
    Mobimag: The mobile-first digital publishing platform that helps you reach a wider audience and generate more revenue.
    Buse Kara
    In our product, we analyze customer data to make predictions for the future, so it's like seeing the future, it's really exciting! You can check our website: https://b2metric.com/
    Murat Hacıoğlu
    Funnel Analytics on B2Metric IQ Analytics which is summarized in here: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/up... Are you losing customers at different stages of your product journey? Don't worry, B2Metric has got you covered! With our powerful funnel analytics, you can identify exactly where customers drop off and optimize their experience. 🎯 🔍 Gain valuable insights into user behavior from our final analysis chart, tracking key events like downloads, registrations, logins, payments, and more. Maximize conversions and retention rates by understanding user engagement and addressing pain points effectively. Export customer lists, run targeted marketing campaigns, or optimize training events based on user behavior and completion time. With B2Metric, you have the tools to drive results and make data-driven decisions for your business. 💪
    Oxana
    Copy-Paste components and get the app developed 🙌
    Before I get into the specific feature, a little bit about our product: we're building Wylo, a comprehensive community platform for brands and creators. So the feature I'm very much excited about is customizability. With the customization option, brands, and creators can pick specific features they want and pay only for what they use. This level of customization will let people run tailor-made community that suits them best.
    Charlotte Hill
    I'm absolutely thrilled about our new intuitive AI-powered suggestion feature that not only streamlines your workflow but also learns and adapts to your style, ultimately empowering you to craft more creative and efficient projects - it's like having your very own digital assistant that's in sync with your mind!
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    A team wall feature in our product where I can see the employees of my whole organization.
    Namrata Arya
    What I love the most about Linklab, is that we not only offer free branded links, but we also offer 2 free email IDs to go with it! So if you are currently using linktr.ee/johndoe456, you not only get johndoe.tech, but also hello@johndoe.tech! 🤩
    Rituparna Ghosh
    The one feature that we are most excited about in eZintegrations™ is its intuitive API marketplace. It allows users to seamlessly integrate and connect their enterprise solutions, applications, and devices in real-time across various cloud platforms. With easy drag-and-drop operations, organizations can streamline their processes without the need for client libraries, staging, or buses. This feature empowers users to achieve efficient data integration and drive their business forward.
    Renat Abyasov
    Wonderslide is an AI assistant for quick presentation creation. And the cool thing is how it speeds up my personal preparation for meetings. My second favourite feature is that the output is an editable psd file with a THEME! I can continue to create new slides in this file and they will be painted correctly right away.
    Turning customer feedback into actionable and visual insights. https://insight7.io
    Kevin Brendel
    The core feature of QuikFlow is that you can create flowcharts without worrying about doing the layout manually. So, the layout algorithm is the core feature. The most exciting result of this is that you can copy a large graph and paste it into another graph and the layout will automatically adapt and you will still have a reasonably good-looking graph without any overlaps.
    Jonayed Tanjim
    HarvyAI - Professional Email Assistant
    HarvyAI - Professional Email Assistant
    Instantly turning any Noiton wiki into a slick documentation site. https://getwisi.com/
    Mohamed
    AiStoriz : One-Click StoryBooks
    AiStoriz : One-Click StoryBooks
    Hi Ahmed, We launched today tool ChatWizard & I think the most excited feature is 1-Click prompt generator that we hope will solve perfect prompts crafting frustration & speed up their creation process 😀 ..... I will be happy to get your feedback suggestions, exchange ideas, and support each other's ventures 😉 cheers