• Subscribe
  • What is your biggest source of procrastination?

Manas Sharma
    19 replies

Replies

Manas Sharma
    @tyrel_den I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! 😇 We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. 🙏
    Nick Mazikov
    Maybe it's not enough motive power
    Manas Sharma
    @nick_mazikov I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! 😇 We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. 🙏
    Matt Li
    Seasons Journaling for iOS
    Seasons Journaling for iOS
    The more uncertainty there is with my task, the more I tend to procrastinate. It has really proven to be true as I focus on marketing ahead of my PH launch!
    Manas Sharma
    @mattli I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! 😇 We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. 🙏
    Manas Sharma
    @krishnaswamy_anand_ganesh I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! 😇 We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. 🙏
    Anoir Houmou
    Having the same routine all year round. It can be repetitive and it doesn't allow room for creative growth.
    Manas Sharma
    @anoirhoumou I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! 😇 We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. 🙏
    Divya
    Winters and comfy blankets
    Manas Sharma
    @divya14 I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! 😇 We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. 🙏
    Manas Sharma
    @sherryxena I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! 😇 We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. 🙏
    Narayan Bhat
    lack of priority of tasks
    Manas Sharma
    @narayanbhat166 I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! 😇 We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. 🙏