• Subscribe
  • What is your brand color and why?

Alara Akcasiz
    6 replies
    Hey folks, I wonder why you chose your brand colors. Some say "I like it on day 0" or "it looks cool" πŸ‘€.

Replies

We have chosen a dark blue shade for our web app Klu since the blue brands come across as likable, trustworthy, business-focused and clean. Blue is the most used color for the worlds most valuable brands, so blue has a huge track record for success.
    Barnee Lloyd
    We chose a slightly saturated pink/red. I'll be honest, we didn't spend a lot of time considering it! We just kinda liked the color and built a bit of a color scheme around it. Consistent branding was the most important thing for us right now. We'll be looking to upgrade our brand image a bit in the near future though! I'd love any feedback for improvements in the near term.
    Ashok Singh
    Teal...as I think that's the most soothing colour for your eyes.
    Zee A
    I've spent hours researching what are the best brand colours for a startup and why. I find it all comes down to your audience. Gen Z like bright, colourful (think TikTok) whereas clothing boutiques aimed at young girls go for Pink or Nude - warmer toned colours. For Revifide we chose purple and orange, 1) They contrasted each other very well making text readable 2) They're aimed at our Gen Z / Millennial audience and are fun
    Emily Walter
    Hi, we had Chosen Blue and White colors for our brand website, as it looks professional colors and gives a beautiful ui/ux to users. thats why we have a low bounce rate then our competitors. you can colors on Visit here to check our color combinations.
    Adrien Moreau
    Brand colors greatly affect the user's first look and my website is a website that provides coloring pictures for children so color is extremely important. Our color scheme has been evaluated quite positively by experts. You can also refer to ColoriageVIP