• Subscribe
  • What is your favorite icebreaker to get a conversation started?

Priyanka Saini
    45 replies

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    When is there any situation, I try to base my reply or my "pickup line" on that situation. And sometimes only curious ordinary questions: Where are u from, what do you do? You can get many answers from people. All it is about picking some parts and diving deeper :) genuine interest.
    priyanka prasad
    Mostly I start with introducing myself and asking him/ her what he does and where are they from
    Milli Sen
    Anything exciting happened this week? or asking about movies or music.
    Jeffrey Jacob
    My favorite icebreaker to initiate a conversation is asking about someone's recent travels or favorite destinations. It's a topic that usually sparks enthusiasm and allows people to share personal experiences, cultural insights, and often leads to interesting anecdotes or recommendations. Travel is a universal interest that transcends backgrounds and professions, making it a great way to connect and learn something new about the person you're speaking with.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Normal greetings paired with a question. There's a technique in psychology called "Foot in the door" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fo...
    Adeeb Malik
    Hey, don't you think this is getting too formal?
    Zaheer Khan
    Mostly I start with the question about favorite place to visit? What do you ask?
    Kehui Guo
    If you can only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    Steve Weatherby
    I ask about how do you like to spend weekend
    Sophia Gartner
    I like to ask about the 'WISH'.
    Sharon Workman
    I start with asking a favorite app
    Tim David
    I start my conversation with question about asking the most unique thing
    Priyanka Saini
    Tanya Sharath
    I usually ask, "what's the most interesting thing you've learned recently?" It's a great way to spark a fun and engaging conversation
    Keira Stump
    I like to ask, ""If you could meet anyone from history, who would it be?"" What's your favorite?
    Andrea Vannelli
    Usually I ask about the meaning of life, the universe, and everything If the other person answer with 42 in an acceptable time, we're friend!! ^__^
    Kimberly West
    I ask, ""What's a skill you wish you had?"" It’s a great question. What's your favorite icebreaker?
    Kimberly West
    I ask, ""How do you like to spend a day off?"" It always gets good answers. What's your go-to?
    Kimberly West
    I start with, ""What's your favorite thing about your job?"" It's always interesting. What's your go-to?
    Kimberly West
    I start with, ""What's the best trip you've ever been on?"" What do you ask?
    CY Zhou
    I love asking, "If you could have dinner with any three people, dead or alive, who would they be?" It always sparks interesting and personal conversations!