• Subscribe
  • What is your favorite movie or tv series you have watched this year?

Tyler Opraseuth
    15 replies
    Hunters, curious to hear about your taste in movies/shows!

Replies

Tyler Opraseuth
    @esercetinkaya not a ringing endorsement haha slow year for tv eh?
    Maryna Kotenko
    Dune 2 and House of the Dragon :)
    My top pick for this year has been "The Queen's Gambit". The story, acting, and cinematography all came together beautifully to create a captivating series that kept me on the edge of my seat. The character development and chess matches were both intriguing and I highly recommend giving it a watch! We are building a marekting Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    The Walking Dead :D Please, don't judge me :D
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @tyleropraseuth it is like every series... the best are those first. The same applies to the Simpsons. I am pretty curious on spinoffs :D
    Gurkaran Singh
    This year, I got hooked on the TV series "The Mandalorian" faster than a high-speed data transfer! The perfect blend of sci-fi, action, and Baby Yoda cuteness had me binge-watching like there's no tomorrow.
    Tyler Opraseuth
    @thestarkster I never got around to watching that one but I heard the first couple seasons were great
    Nadir Bhola
    My favorite TV series this year has been "The Witcher." The storytelling and visuals are captivating. I even enjoyed discussing it on the forum IPTV community, where members often share insights and recommendations. If you're into fantasy dramas, definitely check it out!
    Ayesha Yousaf
    este año mi serie favorita es "Mayor of Kingstown" que se ve en la aplicación freecine de forma gratuita.