• Subscribe
  • What is your favorite productivity hack?

Jose Rodríguez
    10 replies
    I also list some of top productivity hacks here: https://productivity.directory/notes/hacks

Replies

Sadath N
    My favorite productivity hack is the Pomodoro Technique. Breaking work into focused intervals with short breaks helps me stay productive and maintain mental clarity throughout the day.
    Ryan Zhang
    My favorite productivity hack is using the Pomodoro Technique to break work into focused intervals, followed by short breaks. It's a game-changer for maintaining concentration and preventing burnout.
    Yana Berezniatska
    Sleep enough, have a plan and list of priorities, run, rest, eat, and repeat :D This formula works for me very good.
    Nolan Wang
    Waking up early in the morning and getting some work done. Then take a walk and get some coffee, seeing the rest of the world just start to wake up but you already got a lot done, it is a great feeling:)))
    Ranee Zhang
    Pomodoro + monotasking method. Always focus on the top priority task.
    Milli Sen
    Pomodoro and having a list of top priority tasks.
    Viola Schoell
    Work without a mobile phone near me, take breaks during work, eat healthily and have fun at work (if possible)
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    To do the hard thing as the first thing at the beginnig.
    Andrés
    We went through this same question some months ago when we started building mentor! Check it out @ goalmentor.app