• Subscribe
  • What is your favourite chatgpt prompt?

Avijit Sarkar
    7 replies
    Very soon we are going to have a designation prompt engineer. The next few years are going to be how well we interact with AI. Wanting to know what amazing prompts you all are using! PS: @rrhoover @ProductHunt We need a new topic in the dropdown for AI

Replies

Siladitya Roy
    Hi Avijit, indeed we are looking forward to exciting times ahead. I am using keywords along with information about my product to write blogs.
    Sourik Das
    Hey Avijit, I absolutely agree with your words. Especially "The next few years are going to be how well we interact with AI". Prompt engineering is the next big thing for the entire professional industry. One of my most used prompts example is: Act as a UX designer. Here is my first question: “[I built an app that interprets daily dreams. How my onboarding screen should look like? ]”
    Aida Zu
    Act as an achiever ....
    Daniil Okhlopkov
    Sugar Free: Food Scanner
    Sugar Free: Food Scanner
    My hobby is to generate content in fully automated way. My latest passion: video generation. So I find a topic and ask ChatGPT to generate a speech for a news show host. Next, I ask 3rd party text2speech service to generate an audio. Then use lipsync neural nets to blend audio with stock footages. And finally ask to write a moviepy / Remotion code to render the final video with basic graphics and subtitles. Can't give any links, sorry, since I'm also trying to pass a Turing test here 🤣🤣🤣
    Hashnimo
    NoNext for YouTube
    NoNext for YouTube
    Act as an AI language model.
    Actually I got so many wonderful ready-to-use prompts from related products in PH. The most favorite one is "Act as a programmer" since I am a coder. I will modify them slightly to fix my personal needs before use.