• Subscribe
  • What is your favourite way to wind down?

Marko Balažic
    18 replies

Replies

Marko Balažic
    I'll start. For me sports does it. Jumping into the water to surf after 8hours of work.. nothing compares to it. 🏄🏼‍♂️ If this is followed by conversations with people I like, that's the best reset.
    Usually playing some computer games 😀
    Marko Balažic
    @maxwellcdavis I have respect for people that are able to do that! For me, unless I go away from the screen I'll just end up doing stuff 😅
    Phillip Stemann 🚀 Planzer.io
    I love running or going for walks. Sometimes listen to sound books. Just completely turn off 📴
    Alex Robinson
    There's nothing quite like a good old fashioned book to help me wind down. Getting lost in a good story helps take my mind off of whatever is stressing me out and lets me relax.
    Rich Watson
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    netflix & chill
    WorkHub
    Launching soon!
    Seeing my daughter smiling and doing childish stuff.
    Imtiyaz
    @qudsia_ali As a father of two daughters, I couldn't agree more! They're both so adorable and I love them to death!
    Santa
    I make sure everything associated with work vanishes from my view - work clothes, laptop, documents, etc. because everything visible around me prevents me from properly switching off. This is particularly important after a remote working day. I then like to have screens free hour or so just to relax my eyes and reset my mind. But coming back to your question, my favorite way is to catch up with friends and family. Nothing compares to social connections ❤️
    Jemee Tala
    listening to music with a workout ...
    Pankti Shah
    Healing frequency songs and tasty food
    Marko Balažic
    @pankti_shah_910 do you have a end of work song?
    Pankti Shah
    @markobalazic end of work song in healing frequency??
    Marko Balažic
    Or a playlist to share?
    Pankti Shah
    @markobalazic I like this very much
    Not have proper playlist