• Subscribe
  • What is your greatest accomplishment outside of your career?

Peyt Spencer Dewar
    28 replies
    So far, mine will be on Monday when I celebrate three years of marriage ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

Andrรฉ J
    10x 3 point shots in a row ๐Ÿ€
    Andrรฉ J
    @psd Its not that difficult when you get the hang of it. I play basketball for 30-60min every day tho. Just repetition and muscle memory takes care of the rest. + Calm mind. Ill film it the next time for you ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
    Luke Skyward
    @eonpilot Nice one! I had 5 streak during the game last week! It's my record
    Andrรฉ J
    @psd @shajedulkarim_ Some ๐Ÿ€ stories here: https://www.instagram.com/voyant... I'll add a 3pointer streak ASAP ๐Ÿ˜ฌ ๐Ÿ˜…
    Andrรฉ J
    @olearningcurve Very nice! It's all math really, if you have a nitrate of 60% on 3 pointers. Statistically it will only take you 1452 shots to hit 10x in a row. ๐Ÿ˜… or something along those lines. Im sure we can ask GPT for the correct break down.
    Jack Davies
    Developing my guitar skills to the point that I can jam with nearby bands. The rush of performing live music and interacting with the audience is totally different. Coding is fantastic, but nothing can compare to those performances.
    Peyt Spencer Dewar
    @jackkdavies26 for sure! Playing with bands in college as a hip hop artist was super fun. Iโ€™m trying to figure out how incorporate open mics into my life again.
    Subin Babu
    My greatest accomplishment outside of my career is undoubtedly receiving my mother's love. Her unconditional support, guidance, and affection have shaped me into the person I am today. Her love has been a constant source of strength, inspiration, and comfort throughout my life. I consider it a tremendous achievement to have such a loving and caring mother by my side.
    dontgetrekt
    learning to code
    Peyt Spencer Dewar
    @thedontgetrekt you got a skill that pays the bills! congrats on launching aiwizard as well. Do you code for a living or itโ€™s just a hobby?
    Amanda Johnson
    I ran a marathon, can you believe it? Me, a programmer, running 26.2 miles. Took months of training but crossing that finish line? Incredible feeling. Goes to show, we aren't just our code!
    Peyt Spencer Dewar
    @j87amanda impressive ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ how long did you train for and what did you eat to stay in marathon shape?
    Jeremy Lopez
    Becoming fluent in Spanish. No apps, no classes, just a backpacking trip through South America. Nothing like ordering your dinner or haggling in a market to really learn a language! Makes Duolingo look like a walk in the park.
    Peyt Spencer Dewar
    @j_lopez_226 how long was the trip? Did you know zero Spanish before going?
    Samuel Perry
    I built a treehouse for my kids. No kits, just raw materials, power tools and a vision. Nailed the safety standards too. Best part? The kids loved it.
    Peyt Spencer Dewar
    @perry88_s thatโ€™s awesome and sounds like lots of reading ๐Ÿ˜‚ how long did it take from ideation to finished project?
    Luke Skyward
    I'd say cycling 300km in a day
    Peyt Spencer Dewar
    @olearningcurve ๐Ÿ˜ฎ had to do some math. Where were you going??
    Shajedul Karim
    hey Peyt, warm congratulations on three years of marriage! an exquisite dance of love and understanding that sure is. on your question, i pondered it, and realized it's not so much about grand feats or public recognition. it's in the quiet moments, the spaces in between, where my most treasured accomplishments reside. for me, itโ€™s learning to weave stillness into my life, embracing solitude without it morphing into loneliness. it's about finding that internal rhythm, that sense of peace even amid the storm. that's my climb, my Everest. it's an ongoing journey, each day a step, each moment an opportunity. it's about nurturing a compassionate relationship with myself, with the world around me. isn't it beautiful how we all have different yet equally meaningful ways to gauge accomplishment? eager to hear more perspectives. let's keep exploring, Karim