Indu Thangamuthu
    11 replies

Replies

Benson Xu
    centralized
    Karina Adzra
    Collaborative
    Ronald Young
    Same here, I want to know what others think about aggressive management styles. In my experience, an overly aggressive approach can backfire and hurt team morale and productivity in the long run. Effective leadership requires balance - being assertive and decisive when needed, but also empowering and supporting your team. Curious to hear different perspectives though.
    Whitney M
    Polite and centralized
    Charlotte Elise Sinclair
    Strong arming people into submission. Jk. I find inspirational leadership works way better - paint a compelling vision, lead by example, empower and uplift the team, recognize great work, foster psych safety and openness to ideas/feedback. Basically be a servant leader not a dictator.
    Leland Kuphal
    i m hands off manger i trust my term to their work nd only step in when they need support
    Shania Jennings
    my style is more directive i set clear expectation nd guidelines but make sure to provide feedback regularly
    Bartosz Strickland
    i prefer collaborative style i like to involve my term in decision making nd value open communication
    Kenneth Ray
    I focus on empowerment. I love mentoring team members and helping them grow in their roles, which ultimately benefits the whole project.
    Martin Peters
    My approach is pretty adaptive.