• Subscribe
  • What is your product's USP?

Marvin Mändle
    22 replies
    On top of the Coffee-Break matching algorithm we offer an interactive content moderation in the virtual Coffee-Breaks. There is an interactive Quiz full of gamification elements to get to know the colleagues better and there are ice-breakers based on the own interests of the attendees. Looking forward to hear about all the upcoming an new Products.

Replies

Wilfred Kasekende
    We designed, built and patented a novel human to computer interface that allows you to seamlessly control a touch screen in a single touch. As a media controller app Command Stick™ can revolutionise the way you control media on your phone. Looking forward to launching next week!
    Yernar Akim
    One page for all B2B sales resources, plans and business cases to close deals faster with fewer meetings and emails.
    Nikita
    If you discover wingtap, you'll see making the world better can be whole lot easier, project after project. I'm not sure it's a USP, but I'd be happy to hear your critics.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Ah, our Coffee-Break's unique selling point? Well, picture this: we sprinkle a touch of interactive content moderation magic, toss in a quiz with gamification flair, and serve up ice-breakers tailored to your team's interests. It's like jazzing up your virtual water cooler chats with a dash of fun and camaraderie! So, who's ready to level up their break time game?
    Marvin Mändle
    @thestarkster it's not about break time games. It's about improving human connections in hybrid and remote workspaces. Our customers love the moderation especially the interactive quiz based on personal questions.
    Novicto H
    @marvin_maendle ooh interesting, is that an app you are launching Marvin? Sounds like a fun way to spend breaks once in a while. Our teams are working remotely from different places in Asia.
    Marvin Mändle
    @novicto_herlistianto yes it's an app. Installed and ready to use in 5 minutes. Maybe it's also free for you, because we don't charge teams up to 25 users for ever. Would be definitely a good way to connect your team and get to know each other better!
    JD Worcester
    We are a AI that does the video marketing on your website for you...simply embed us and watch your site traffic and conversions grow!
    Marvin Mändle
    @jd_worcester does it also work with a low marketing budget?
    Tom Bruining
    We make it easy to create and update product demos. Then embed them as an interactive tour, or export them as a video/gif.
    Marvin Mändle
    @tom_bruining Sounds interesting, when do you launch?
    Tom Bruining
    @marvin_maendle We're live now and have been operating for about a year and a bit. But we're just gearing up for our first PH launch in about a month's time :) Exciting times!
    Novicto H
    @tom_bruining Sounds cool, might give it a go to demo our product. Let me know when you guys on launch on PH! @marvin_maendle hey following your launch too! Good luck! We are also planning to launch next month!
    Novicto H
    Such a useful thread to share each of our USP's @marvin_maendle ! Our product StockLibrary.ai leverages AI to create highly realistic stock photos, delivering the quality you'd expect from Midjourney without the need for complex prompts. Imagine stock images featuring authentic local faces, celebrating true diversity. AI-generated photos so lifelike, they’re indistinguishable from real ones, enhanced with 2x upscaling. The ability to generate stock photos for any conceivable scene. Customizable, on-brand stock images tailored to your specific needs. An intuitive AI experience with no prompt engineering required. Launching next month!
    Marvin Mändle
    @novicto_herlistianto let me know, when you are launching! There were so many moments I searched stock fotos and even when I searched for a while it was not the perfect one. Sounds really helpful and I'm excited for the quality!