• Subscribe
  • What is your strategy to growing your brand follower on Twitter(X)?

Drew_Quinn
    17 replies

Replies

Jake Harrison
     Free Essay Checker AI
    Free Essay Checker AI
    Engagements more, write something original and insightful
    Alice Goode
    Create high-quality content that is relevant to your target audience. This could include blog posts, articles, infographics, videos, and more.
    Philipp Shay
    It's straightforward but requires effort: - Post 4-5 excellent tweets each week. - Respond to 2-3 intriguing tweets in your feed. - Send 15-20 direct messages every 3 days with a clear introduction about yourself and your activities. - Share 1-2 valuable tweets (per week) within communities – make good use of them. - Share your tweets within relevant communities. - Boost your top-performing tweets with a valuable offer using Twitter ads (you can spend $30-50 per tweet). It's effective.
    Pam K.
    @kinzarra Do you need to be a Premium subscriber to post an ad?
    Nitin Joshi
    I have been on Twitter since 2014, but I still only have 5 followers. 😂 I have never been successful in cracking that.
    Ruhi
    MindVault- Brain Dump
    Be genuine, post content that resonate with your audience and engagement is must.
    Julian Fleig
    Be original, lots of pictures and videos, more content = more growth. I recommend the book 100m Leads by Alex Hormozi.
    Soner Alemdar
    having a two-way communication
    Julia Suontama
    I'm trying to be honest and differ myself from creators who post about email marketing, ghostwriting and growth in Twitter
    Nitheesh Seshadri
    Tweet on topics that is relevant to your audience. Include most trending topics. Give importance to images, infographics and videos.
    Brian Hurst
    Just keep on engaging. Consistency is key.
    Ran Aroussi
    Provide some value. Stay updated with the current trends.
    Claudiu Cogalniceanu
    My current strategy is talk about things I know/do/test. And look for tweets in my niche and add my POV and insights