• Subscribe
  • What is your Tik Tok marketing strategy?

Anil Matcha
    18 replies

Replies

Relja Denic
    Skylead
    Skylead
    Launching soon!
    Not using it curretly. Is it any good for B2B, I'm thinking about openning a profile and doing some videos.
    Sara jalildokhti
    1.Trending challenges 2.Influencer collaborations 3.Strategic hashtag use 4.Consistent posting
    Jake Harrison
     Free Essay Checker AI
    Free Essay Checker AI
    I have this problems too. How can improve the follow rate!
    Bon
    I haven’t started yet, but I look forward to learning from everyone here.
    Waqas Khan
    Thinking to start with tiktok i noticed that some of my competitors using tiktok to for their product promotion so must be something there :P
    Logan Weaver
    I just started using it again and I'm having an issue with bots. We ran a $100 test across Tik Tok, Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin, and Tik Tok got 125k "views," but it doesn't look like a lot of these are real. Is it possible to avoid blowing marketing spend on click farms?
    Daniel Adams
    @logan_weaver interesting data, what were the views on FB, IG, and LI in comparison?
    Kane
    gcui-art/suno-api:Open-source SunoAI API
    gcui-art/suno-api:Open-source SunoAI API
    Launching soon!
    I am currently working on a project that focuses on TikTok Data Analysis SaaS. Our experience shows that: 1. The easiest and most direct way is to use TikTok ads. 2. Consistent and continuous posting, along with constant experimentation, is key. 3. Content that users actually want is more important than what you want to say. The content needs to be useful or entertaining. 4. Get help from other creators to promote your content. 5. Consider operating multiple accounts simultaneously, using a matrix schedule, if you have enough staff.
    Segundo
    @blueeon hey! is that tool public to see?
    Steve Lou
    Not using for now, but keep an eye on this thread to learn!
    Still trying to figure out whether I should start promoting Klu on Tik Tok haha
    Freya
    Hi there! My TikTok marketing strategy is focused on creating fun and engaging videos that showcase my product in a unique and interesting way. I also use relevant hashtags and collaborate with influencers to reach a wider audience.
    Teofila Hana
    I think the most important thing is to understand our product marketing audience, including their interests, behaviors and preferences. Apart from this, we can have an informative TikTok profile with an eye-catching profile picture. Popular challenges, hashtags, and formats on TikTok need to be paid close attention to during the specific marketing phase. Or you can consider investing in the various advertising formats provided by TikTok, including in-feed Ads, brand challenges, etc. Of course we can also share your TikTok content on other social media platforms, such as Twitter, FB, etc., to cross-promote and increase visibility.
    Rohan Pathak
    I like those videos where they first talk about how to get a particular result and then show step by step a demo of how the product works (SaaS Product) like a walkthrough demo of the software. It looks cool