• Subscribe
  • What key factors should be considered when conducting market research for startups?

Mizanur Rahman
    15 replies

Replies

Sergei Petrov
    How do you like these points? - Accurate understanding of the problem field. - Consider the solutions of all direct and indirect competitors. - A clear focus on a target audience (TA) and the sources of their search and receipt. - Formulate a list of questions for your TA. - The prepared value proposition and, preferably, prototypes to get useful feedback.
    Lin Vert
    Volume, how difficult it is to address, synergy with your knowledge and experience!
    Eliza Crescini
    How about these? - Clearly define your research goals before conducting market research. - Identify your target market and understand their needs, wants, and pain points. - Choose the right research methods that are most appropriate for your research goals and target market. - Collect data from a variety of sources to get a more complete picture of the market. - Analyze your data carefully to identify key trends and insights. - Use the findings of your market research to inform your business decisions. Hope it makes sense :)
    Brian Benham
    If the product is actually viable, we see it all the time on shark tank, they are vested in the product because it is there dream but the world may not think it is as cool as they think it is
    Shahroz Ali
    you should have to learn about the market value of your product or project as i do research and complete pros and cons about my product https://www.caresfresh.com/ now i have complete grip about my product and the market value.
    Niko Germish
    - Make sure your crystal ball is fully charged - your fortune teller is on speed dial - your magic 8-ball is in good working order! Oh, and maybe some surveys and data analysis might help too ;)))
    Shirley Fortier
    When conducting market research for startups, it's crucial to focus on understanding your target audience, competition, and industry trends. Identify customer needs and preferences, assess the competitive landscape, and stay updated with market shifts. Additionally, consider the scalability of your product or service and the potential for sustainable growth in your chosen market.