• Subscribe
  • What makes you happy at work ?

Enola VEDOVOTTO
    47 replies
    We often talk about the things that are wrong, why not reverse the trend? What I like to do is write my social media posts and my newsletter.

Replies

Andy Wong
    My people ❤️
    Alex Robinson
    There are a lot of things that can make me happy at work, but one of the big ones is feeling like I'm doing meaningful work. I want to feel like what I'm doing matters and is making a positive impact, whether that's on my team, my company, or the world at large.
    Phillip Stemann 🚀 Planzer.io
    That I can build whatever I want when I want it, and where in the world I want. I feel so privileged to have this freedom.
    Vika Floyd
    Nice question, Enola! I think it`s when all team members are enthusiastic about our common project. When everyone is really interested in the company, and it is not only a job for them.
    Oscar Wehbe
    Thisapp: Your Calendars Future.
    Thisapp: Your Calendars Future.
    I enjoy the more collaborative projects with other team members at work.
    Erica Straub
    Spriteley Voxcells
    Spriteley Voxcells
    Coffee & getting creative with my team!
    The primary ingredient to make anyone happy at work is freedom. As for me, I want to earn for myself and for those who are dependent on me to survive. I don't want others to decide where I will work or what I will do. I want to make my own decisions. This is true freedom.
    Hélène SAN
    I like to play cards with my teammates at lunch 😂😂
    Karolina
    Independence and flexibility! It's a great feeling when you know that your boss and teammates trust you and give you freedom when it comes to the work I do. Also, depending on the day and task, I prefer to work in evening or even night hours than regular 9-5. I love to have a choice and set up my own working habits. Unless you deliver great work at Tira.so - it doesn't really matter how and when you do it. :)
    Saif Ullah Khalid
    Roasting each other at the workplace and not getting annoyed.
    Neelam Goswami
    Encouragement, recognition, and empathy.
    Ingrid
    VanillaHR Hiring Platform
    VanillaHR Hiring Platform
    - To have a good communication with the team - To feel Im learning new tools, and methods and making progress in general - To see my results
    Olivier Tolédano
    Inbound leads from happy customers are so satisfying !
    Cara (Borenstein) Marin
    One of the most important things for me is having time where I'm in flow working on a challenging problem with my teammates. This requires being intentional about what I work on each day and saying no to "urgent" but unimportant tasks. At the end of the day, I also care that I'm having a meaningful impact on people's lives - no matter how big or small.
    Enola VEDOVOTTO
    @cara_jacqueline Cooperation, team spirit is essential in the work for sure! Moving forward together is so much pleasant!
    Rich Watson
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    Big milestones, meeting deadlines, receiving good user feedback
    Naomi Chao
    The dogs. This is the first time I've gotten to work with office dogs. I still remember the day I was added to the company slack, I scrolled up to see what ppl had been discussing in the past week. Came across a message one of the founders had sent telling everyone the new intern (me) would be starting the next day and to bring in their dogs bc I love dogs. Nobody ever mentioned it to me lol but I still remember that as one of my first fond memories of the Gamma team 🥹🐕
    Philipp Schwengel
    Working on something challenging that I care about with people I care about.
    Paulsens Pharmacy
    Meeting with colleagues and discussing a new project is the best thing that could be!
    accesscarepharmacy
    Thanks for the question! I think the happiest and most important thing in the job is a great team, you can't go anywhere without it!