• Subscribe
  • What music do you have on while you work? If any

Dylan Merideth
    21 replies
    I'm on the various lofi youtube streams most hours of the day. It just helps me stay focused and protects the flow state like no other. What gets you in the mood to work contentedly?

Replies

Dylan Merideth
    the classic-
    to say i highly recommend is an understatement.
    Dylan Merideth
    @linuz90 @maridivi89 @ryangilbert the vibiest webpage I have been on since https://poolsuite.net thank you for the recommendation and thank you for building!
    Nazli Gulenc
    Oh, lofi sounds are cool, but around 3 pm, I need a PowerSong 🤩 to elevate my mood. This halay is my powersong (not joking) 😂
    Dylan Merideth
    @nazli_gulenc Ayyy keep that power flowing! That song is so catchy and has infectious pace
    Fabian Maume
    Well when I'm working on an AI project I need to listen to Ayreon:
    Mark Wellman
    For me it's usually high-energy techno or something. Headphones on, volume up, work-mode engaged!
    Dylan Merideth
    @mark_wellman high energy music for high productivity!! keep it movin!
    Luka Vasic
    LeadDelta professional relationships CRM
    Lofi all day all night. I probably have 3k hours on lofi.
    Rich Watson
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    Typically rock or punkrock, sometimes I'll have Joe Rogans podcast playing.
    Wiktoria Jaszcza
    Recently "if any", I mean usually I choose silence.
    Sergio Zaciu
    The entire mall soundtrack for Dead Rising 2. I know that sounds clinically insane, but I adore these tracks (and they're way better than some "study music playlists" on youtube. Perfect at helping me focus, calm down, but also instilling a sense of nostalgia so I feel like a kid again.
    Arun Pariyar
    Anything that doesn't have vocals, I personally get very distracted if there are vocals ha ha
    Dylan Merideth
    @arunpariyar I totally agree, various flavors of lo-fi seem to do the trick, but I have recently tried binaural sounds, which are great:) I recommend giving them a try, completely vocal-less
    Vaibhav Taneja
    I like to play soothing song while I am working