• Subscribe
  • What routines or rituals do you use to stay inspired in the digital product creation process?

We all know how important it is to find and maintain inspiration when creating our products, whether digital or physical. I'm curious to know, how do you stay inspired through mindfulness practices? Do you meditate to get into your creative zone, do you have a special routine like walks or journaling that helps you stay in the flow? If you have any other mindful practices, I'd love to hear about it! For me I practice gratitude and visualisation every day. Doing this fills me with a deep appreciation for the journey I've been on but also gives me a boost of positivity to keep going.

Replies

Erick Philbert
    Everyday i practice mindfulness and i have 40 minutes of detachment from what I'm doing, I'm paying attention in small life details this helps me experience and appreciate everything i do.
    Product Marketing With Dawn-Marie
    @erick_philbert I like that. Paying attention to small life details especially since as human beings we can sometimes take things for granted.