• Subscribe
  • what’s a red flag on a product landing page site?

Ogaga John
    11 replies

Replies

Karl Mechkin
    For me is the lack of legal information about the company, such as name, where is it incorporated, etc., which sometimes is not even included in the privacy policy and terms of service, so it is not clear with whom you have to enter such user agreements.
    Deniz B.
    For me, lately it's been "AI" - unfortunately. AI has many useful applications, but ever since people started marketing simple algorithms or wrappers for large language models as if they were their own artificial intelligence models, I've begun to hesitate the moment I see the term "AI" on a website.
    Julian Lloyd
    Overpromising with phrases like best ever or guaranteed results. Makes me skeptical immediately.
    Ariel Benson
    Fake looking testimonials or stock photos. Authenticity is key, and this just feels shady.
    Max Webster
    No clear call to action. If I can't tell what to do next, I’m probably not going to stick around.
    Isabella Claire Anderson
    Lack of contact info is definitely a red flag. Also look out for overly sensational or hyperbolic claims, lack of specifics on how the product actually works, no social proof or credible testimonials, and an overall spammy or sketchy vibe to the site design. Legit products usually have professional sites that clearly explain the product and company.
    Keira Stump
    There are way too many buzzwords being thrown around without a clear explanation of what the product actually does. It just feels really vague and unhelpful.
    Emery Steele
    I really need to know the pricing details upfront. If I can’t find out how much it costs without signing up, that’s a dealbreaker for me. Transparency is key!
    Nora Green
    Poor design or layout. If the page looks unprofessional, I’m less likely to trust the product.