Geri Máté
    8 replies

Replies

Rahul
    E mail marketing as of now, I feel .
    Developer X
    overall marketing and sales.
    Shajedul Karim
    the art of listening. not just hearing, truly listening. 🍂 in a world of infinite sound bites, we're often quick to reply, slow to absorb. imagine catching the unsaid in someone's pause, the story in their sigh. 🌌 learning languages, tech, or crafts are all valuable. but, honing the skill to connect, to deeply understand another's rhythm, feels vital. because in that space, between spoken words and silent thoughts, magic often resides. 🌙✨
    Tanjir Rahman
    I'd love to learn how to code! I think it would be amazing to be able to create my own SaaS products. And it will be great for me because i already own a SaaS Product Demo explainer videos agency. So it will be easy for me to market my SaaS product using my videos. I've always been fascinated by how technology works, and I think coding would be a great way to combine my creativity and my technical skills.
    Bonni
    Content Oyster
    Content Oyster
    Either sales or coding. I remember seeing my dad’s computer engineering/C++ books growing up and being like “ick, this is impossible”, but the work I do as a UX writer/content designer often mimics software development except with words/language. So, it certainly makes me wonder what could be if I apply myself. With that being said, sales is far more realistic for me and what I’m doing at this stage of my life.
    Daniel Zaitzow
    I think I'd like to learn more about prompt engineering. I think as this AI space continues to mature there is going a growing demand for that skillset at a high level
    Igor Lysenko
    I'm not sure exactly which one I need, but I think I would choose the business related one.
    Melissa Watson
    I want to improve my skill when it comes to marketing.