• Subscribe
  • What’s been your most successful strategy for building a community around your product?

Sheikh Irfan
    9 replies
    Hey Product Hunters! Building a community is key to a product’s success.

Replies

Michael
    Mainly I focus on creating valuable content that resonates with our audience. By sharing tips, tutorials and success stories.
    Andreas Sohns
    By actively engaging with the users on social media and responding to their comments and messages. It's all about being present and showing that we genuinely care about their experience.
    John from Yotta Buzz
    @sheikhirfan10 I agree with @michael_baumgartner and @andreas_sohns on their recommendations of good content and member engagement. The best research I have seen on people joining movements is that they come to embrace their future self "in the movement" more than their current self "before the movement". They also take on a visible outward symbol of their participation in the movement. Find ways to make joining and signaling to others easy.
    Ahmet Can Aslan
    BeforeSunset AI
    Launching soon!
    Focus on providing genuine value to your users. Create content, events, and forums that foster meaningful connections and empower your community to thrive.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Oh, I've found that hosting virtual events with a sprinkle of tech talk and a dash of interactive fun is like throwing a digital party - everyone loves to join in and chat about the product!