• Subscribe
  • What's everybody launching?

Elli Kim
    4 replies
    I've been gone for a while since my last launch but back now. Let's connect if you're preparing to launch your product in the next few weeks! My next launch will be to introduce a major update to our creative AI platform. What's everyone launching?

Replies

Gabriel West
    We'll be launching Vitamin AI on the 25th of June. It is an AI platform that improve customer experiences and provide actionable insights. Our AI-driven solutions, from Q&A chatbots for employee onboarding to advanced marketing analytics, are designed to meet diverse business needs.
    Bill Harris
    Hi Elli! Remarkified is getting prepped to launch a unique twist on a copywriting agency. We help B2B startups and sales teams by providing a monthly membership to Unlimited cold email and copywriting services. I hate that I've waiting 7 years to join the PH community, but glad I finally made it!
    Gurkaran Singh
    That sounds exciting! We're gearing up to launch our new cybersecurity software that protects data like a digital fortress. What's your secret sauce for preparing for a big launch?
    Bernardo Ascensão
    Hey, that sounds great. I'm launching my first product on the 20th of June. It is a finance news provider powered by AI named Financial Flow. I hope everyone who is interested in the fintech area can give some feedback. Let's see. Good luck with your launch.