• Subscribe
  • What's most challenging for you in your daily work routine?

MJ Maquiling
    19 replies

Replies

Autumn Schultz
    Identifying what's urgent vs what's important. Everything feels urgent/important. When I'm at my best, I try to take a step back in the AM and once in the afternoon to pause.
    MJ Maquiling
    @autumn_schultz This feeling when you don't know what to do first because everything is so urgent/important.
    Joan Mateo Duarte 🚀
    Probably having a right sleeping schedule
    MJ Maquiling
    @joanduarte Yes, this is really the most challenging one. Usually if you're really tired that's the time that you can really have a good sleep.
    Gaurav Parvadiya
    Focusing on one thing at a time
    Sanat Mohanty
    Sticking to tasks that I committed to complete by end of day
    Sandeep Bansal
    Bito AI: Bring ChatGPT to your IDE for devs
    Keeping my focus after about 3-4 pm, especially if I've had a few long conference calls in the day
    Sandeep Bansal
    Bito AI: Bring ChatGPT to your IDE for devs
    @mary_joy_maquiling Not really drained physically, but mentally exhausted. I have used a power nap at times to completely recharge my batteries, there was a time I was doing meetings almost every other day at 3:30 AM that needed me to present strong strategic guidance so I deviced this hack
    Philip Snyder
    Delphi — Digital Clone Studio
    Delphi — Digital Clone Studio
    Staying organized and focused on my tasks while managing a busy workload can be quite challenging. Finding ways to manage my time efficiently has been a helpful tool.
    phprunner
    Prioritizing tasks can be hard. Switching between routine and creative tasks can be difficult too.
    Anne Broadwin
    handling my little boy lol
    MJ Maquiling
    @annebroadwin same thing, my son is still 3 years old and it's hard if his really demanding for your time and you're busy.
    JASON JAMES TORENO
    Trying to focus on my daily tasks. Procrastination has been a bad habit since november and i haven't been able to shake it off