• Subscribe
  • What's the biggest issue you are facing right now with your marketing?

Mohammed Bagar
    4 replies
    All questions are allowed, even the trivial ones, but please be try to be specific so people who face a similar issue can find a good solution.

Replies

Viren Khatri
    Getting some hype generated for the launch on platforms like X and reddit. I am not much of a marketing guy soo it's extra hard for me to understand the working of these social platforms.
    Mohammed Bagar
    @viren_khatri there's no single way of generating attention to your product, you can ask 100 marketers about this and they will give you 110 answers, but generally it's like this: you either lead with value (aka the main issue your product adresses) or lead with personality (aka using a strong personal brand to shid light on your product)
    Andreas Sohns
    My main issue is standing out in a crowded market. I'm working on ways to highlight my product and reach the right audience.
    Mohammed Bagar
    @andreas_sohns you start with the problem or the benefit your product solves, then figure out who faces these issues, then research their interests, pains and problems, collect all these in a document then use it to guide your content. pro tip: make sure to highlight why your product is the best for to solve your customers problems throughout your content, and please don't just blast promotional materials about your product only, make sure to share valuable info that suits your audience (assuming you did your research)