• Subscribe
  • What's the first thing you usually do when you log into Product Hunt?

Sergei Petrov
    18 replies

Replies

Sergei Petrov
    Hi all. After the launch, the first thing I did was look at how many new upvotes we had, but after a year, I usually look for new interesting discussions first. And you? 🤔
    Olena Bomko
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    Notifications.
    Anusua Seal
    As soon as I log into Product, I look for notifications.
    Igor Lysenko
    I go into discussions and spend time here. Then I look at what products I have.
    Daniel Burns
    I usually check my notifications first and then I just take a look at the discussions.
    Elena Tsemirava
    I check if I have new followers.
    Toni
    Check notifications, Then check the day launches and the coming soon section.
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    I check my stats.
    Sameer Sanagala
    Check the teaser page of my product (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...) hoping for a magical splurge in the number of notified users!
    Vincent Greco
    Multi Find: Search, Highlight, Explore
    Multi Find: Search, Highlight, Explore
    Check notifications. Follow my new followers. Go to the discussion page to see the new topics and (just in case) reload it in order not to loose my streak...
    Leena Chitnis
    RuffRest® Ultimate Dog Bed
    RuffRest® Ultimate Dog Bed
    Check notifications, participate in discussions, and ask the community two questions.
    Shirley
    Notifications
    Savia Salaria
    The first thing I usually do when I log into Product Hunt is check notifications and discussions to stay updated on the latest activity and engage with the community.
    Chris Lindner
    Check the product list and still do it everyday haha, it's a happy thing to find new ideas here.
    HiTab developer
    Notifications. If there is no notification, I will look at the top products today and learn from those developers.
    Kate Rusalovich
    I always go through new product launches!