• Subscribe
  • What's the most 0$ marketing that just works?

Vivek Gautam
    25 replies
    Are you doing 0$ marketing and managing to get views or clients? Would love to read about that. How you are doing it, which tools are used?

Replies

Milli Sen
    Publish helpful content targeting your audience. (You can use ChatGPT and other free AI writing tools). Building a community and network over social media. The more people know you, the more authority you have.
    Milli Sen
    @hey_gautamj If you wish to gain more organic traffic and if you think you can create helpful content relevant to your audience.
    Roche
    running twitter,discord,tt,youtube e.t.c
    AndrΓ© J
    Finding some wedge that keeps the fly wheel spinning for free. Like Ph streaks
    Iuliia Demchyk ✨
    @sentry_co just help with 10 seconds , please upvote IntelSwift :) but better try it for free and give feedback πŸ€žπŸ™
    AndrΓ© J
    @iuliia_demchyk I would love to, I have a rule to only endorse one project per day. And I spent it already unfortunately! Looks like you are doing well tho!
    Vivek Gautam
    @sentry_co Its always difficult to retain user, But will definitely work on this methodology or Gamify the presence of the user
    Iuliia Demchyk ✨
    @sentry_co you can change your opinion or just break the rule πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ isn’t that a temptation πŸ˜‰ Thanks for support, I appreciate it! Please just try IntelSwift for free πŸ€žπŸŒŸπŸ™
    Ama | UX and copywriting | Saas
    Literally just social media X or Linkedin depending on where your audience is
    Vivek Gautam
    @ama_benewaa Thanks for response, Currently I have LinkedIn presence ( sort of ) and Twitter has barely 100, But will push myself by common tool, where I can do cross posting
    Ricardo Batista
    I would probably say SEO, as it is the most long-lasting one (also the one that takes more effort).
    Vivek Gautam
    @rbatista19 Thanks, How many articles should I write per week? Should I also create Newsletter ?
    Ricardo Batista
    @hey_gautamj I am hacking a bit with AI generated content (might post it here on PH). You can check my GitHub handle @getemilio for the blogen repo. It allows me to create 10s of articles per week with minimal effort.
    Margret Rhyme
    Owning the distribution meaning being an influencer in the relevant market.
    Iuliia Demchyk ✨
    @margret_rhyme or being very persistent and ask for help πŸ˜‡ please check IntelSwift as product of the day and upvote if you like πŸ™ try for free 🀞
    Vivek Gautam
    @margret_rhyme It's very hard for Devs, marketing yourself as a brand is really difficult these days. I will start posting on YouTube regularly
    Iuliia Demchyk ✨
    I’m asking for help as today! Please support IntelSwift πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ let us be a product of the day πŸš€πŸ“ˆπŸŒŸπŸ€žπŸ₯‡
    Maurizio Isendoorn
    For us, a lot of traffic and waitlist signups come from Twitter/X. It's completely free to post content. It does cost some time, so we use a paid tool to grow on Twitter that saves us A LOT of time. It's called tweethunter (https://tweethunter.io/?via=mx).
    Maurizio Isendoorn
    @hey_gautamj You can keep your current account, that’s no problem. They have a free trial so you can just test it.
    Neel
    There is no silver bullet; however, assuming you are talking about B2C, building a community of potential users much prior to product launch. You'll have to experiment with different platforms - discord, reddit, fb, etc. Depending on the user segment you are interested there could be other niche platforms too that arent mainstream!
    Anthea
    A customer referral. Organic marketing at it's best
    Gurkaran Singh
    As someone deeply into technology and startup life, I'd recommend exploring organic social media strategies like leveraging hashtags, engaging with niche communities, and creating compelling content. Utilizing platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, and Reddit can be great for reaching your target audience without breaking the bank. Good luck with your zero-cost marketing endeavors!