• Subscribe
  • 🌟 What’s the most creative approach you've used to gather user feedback?

Sheikh Irfan
    7 replies
    Hello everyone! User feedback is crucial, and gathering it can be an art. 💬 What’s the most innovative or creative method you’ve used to collect feedback from your users? Let’s share our unique approaches to understanding our users better!

Replies

Fay_F
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    We've also been trying and trying, and so far it all feels like a failure.
    Govi Chan
    We tried many methods, such as inviting users to fill out a survey after using the service or encouraging them to complete a questionnaire by offering reward points. However, we hardly received any valuable suggestions. Eventually, we decided to take a more direct approach by taking on the role of customer support. When users had questions and we helped them resolve their issues, we would casually ask them how they found out about our website and if they had any feedback. Since we were directly interacting with the users, we often received useful feedback.
    Ayesha Mughal
    I put together a simple survey with some quirky questions and shared it on social media .
    Sheikh Irfan
    @aye_sha_mughal how was the experience?
    Rodney J. Belcher
    I hosted a live Q&A session where users could ask me anything and give feedback in real-time. It felt like a conversation rather than a formal survey, and we got some great, spontaneous responses.