• Subscribe
  • What's the most thing you love on PH?

Tornike Tsiramua
    26 replies
    For me, two major things, are new connections and discovering new products. 1. I love new connections, that are translated to Linkedin. Each new connection is one more additional asset, the small is so small we never know when and how we will crosspath. I love to get connected and be jumped into discussions; 2. Discovering new products, is so useful and magic. That answers one important question - Technologies are developing time by time and our life is getting easier. Enjoy seeing how products are developing and it's really inspirational.

Replies

George Tsiramua
    Finding the product which I knew I needed and finally, someone created it.
    Xavier JJ
    @gtsiramua Yes what a cool place for many brand new products, it feels like a candy store somtimes :P
    Yemi Oyepeju
    It's a relief for me to finally find a place I can hang out online and meet like-minds as social media wasn't cutting it anymore (not that it once did). It's lonely for innovators and visionaries on those platforms and your creative/product content would usually get drowned out by mediocre/mundane/comedy content. Likewise, I also find PH useful for building new Linkedin connections.
    Xavier JJ
    @uxyemi I agree! Social Media has so much fluff nowadays and it's just people showing themselves off one of top of another
    Esus 🛡️
    The small bootstrapped products just at their beginning. Love playing with MVPs.
    Sabaat Parasad
    Community and connections that you make from PH.
    Sherry L
    Love a community where we can share and learn from each other!
    Timothy Scott
    I appreciate the innovative products and insightful discussions on Product Hunt.
    Martha Jones
    Finding the required products
    Irma Vila
    I appreciate the diverse range of innovative products on Product Hunt.
    Daniel Burns
    Definitely engagement and building connections. This is a great community where everyone is extremely supportive with great insights!
    AmazingSylvia
    I love connect with people here, they are so nice! And I like the community atmosphere, people are will to share knowledges and resources they got.
    Ananda_H
    It’s unique and soooo friendly! What a community to be really out there