• Subscribe
  • What's the most underrated programming language?

Raju Sivaram
    6 replies

Replies

Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    The most underrated programming language might be Elixir. It's powerful for building scalable and reliable applications, especially with its excellent concurrency model and real-time capabilities, yet it doesn't get as much attention as it deserves
    Naomi | Beeyond AI
    Probably COBOL. It’s like your grandma’s recipes – old-fashioned, but it’s still running the world's economy while everyone else is busy with their fancy new languages.
    Silas Reeve Blackburn
    Well, that's debatable. I'd say Prolog takes the cake for most underrated programming language. It's like that smart eccentric uncle who everyone ignores at family reunions but is secretly a genius at solving logic puzzles. Prolog excels at stuff like natural language processing, expert systems, and proving theorems. But does it get the love it deserves? Nope, everyone's too busy chasing the latest trendy languages. Poor Prolog, forever the unsung hero of AI and computational linguistics.
    Digital marketing
    One of the most under-appreciated programming languages is Lua. Though Lua does not enjoy the buzz of, say, Python or JavaScript in terms of popularity and usage, it is capable of addressing some problems very elegantly.
    Anthony Harris
    Probably Lisp. It's like your eccentric uncle who's been tinkering in his garage for decades. Lisp has all these crazy powerful features that most modern languages are still trying to catch up to. But it gets no respect because of all those dang parentheses! (Although Clojure cleaned that up nicely.) Lisp is still out there running critical systems while developers chase after the latest fad.
    Ilona Lizer
    I would say that SQL is one of those programming languages that is often underrated. Many people focus on more popular languages, but SQL is indispensable when it comes to working with databases. If you're having trouble with this language or need additional resources to learn, I recommend checking out this site. I personally turned to them when I didn't have enough time to do my SQL https://www.programmingassignmen... homework and I was satisfied. Excellent support and quality help.