• Subscribe
  • What's the one piece of advice you would give to someone who's new to Product Hunt?

Aizhan Asanbaeva
    10 replies
    Welcome to the Product Hunt community! 🙌 Our veterans recommend: "Be authentic, engage with users, and don't be afraid to ask for feedback." What's your best piece of advice for newbies? Share your thoughts in the comments! 💬

Replies

Engage and as you said be authentic. I meet some amazing people on this platform and I haven't been a member for that long. I try to give valuable content to other members here and I belive people value that. :) Also don't be afraid to speak your mind :)
    Aizhan Asanbaeva
    @jaka_koprivec Love your advice! Being authentic and engaging with others is key to success on Product Hunt. It's awesome that you're already meeting great people and providing value to the community. Keep being fearless and sharing your ideas! 🙌
    Aida Zu
    @jaka_koprivec share value - and it will come back!
    @asanbaevazhan Thank you :) I have met some awesome founders and I look forward to connecting with more people on the Platform. The same to you! Wishing you all the best.
    Aizhan Asanbaeva
    @jaka_koprivec That's great to hear! Let's continue to support each other and learn from one another. Best of luck to you as well!
    Indu Thangamuthu
    It's just a professional profile. Not oxygen that you have to breathe daily. Do not worry about missing it a day or losing the track
    Aizhan Asanbaeva
    @indu_thangamuthu Great reminder! It's easy to get caught up in the hype and pressure of Product Hunt, but it's important to remember that it's just a platform, not a life necessity. It's okay to take breaks and not stress about missing a day or two. Thanks for sharing your perspective! 😊
    Indu Thangamuthu
    @asanbaevazhan True... it's the streak displayed on the screen that subconsciously challenges you to increase the numbers. It kinda becomes a craziness for newbies.
    Harry Martinez
    I believe members appreciate my excellent stuff.