• Subscribe
  • What's the one work-unrelated goal you want to achieve this month? 💭🤔

Harris Cheng
    9 replies

Replies

Harris Cheng
    Me: Making my grandma happy since it's her 90th birthday soon🎂
    JoĂŁo Nina Matos
    Make better friends ! Kind of work related, but also very life related.
    JoĂŁo Nina Matos
    @harrischh well not really in a new city, but more just about hanging out with more people who I learn more from. I've got friends who are great fun, but I want friends who I can bond more over business– those are the conversations I find the most fun.
    Bala Balasubramaniam
    This month, I aim to improve my physical well-being as my only work-unrelated goal. For my personal and professional endeavors, I plan to exercise regularly, eat healthier, and get enough rest to boost my energy and productivity. It makes me more resilient and helps me achieve greater success with a healthy body.
    Harris Cheng
    @mrbala_subramaniam You're right! For knowledge on habit building, I strongly recommend 'Atomic Habits' by James Clear. It's the bible on how to make a good foundation + structure to any habits / mentality you want in life!
    Tatiana Tompkins
    Spend more quality time with my family. Feels like there's never enough time in the day.
    Harris Cheng
    @tatiana_tompkins Family is always the most important. Spend quality time and give your full attention is always than just giving low quality time:)