• Subscribe
  • What's you hobbies?

Nadia Zueva
    22 replies
    I believe founders are often well-rounded individuals with a looot of interests. Besides working on your project, what else do you enjoy doing?

Replies

Nadia Zueva
    Launching soon!
    I am learning the Japanese language, practicing rock climbing, playing the piano and drawing my favorite anime characters
    Sathish Nagarajan (SNR)
    Very true. I have a sweets selling kitchen, and I have produced a movie and acted in a couple of movies in my region.. there is no scarcity of interest, single life wouldn't be sufficient.
    Henry Burkert
    Sport (boxing and gym) is my greatest passion and also the best change from everyday life as a startup founder :)
    Henry Burkert
    @nadiaaesty Nice! :) I tried bouldering once. I enjoyed it, but I had no talent. I think I was too heavy :D
    Elle Gzirishvili
    nothing is more therapeutic for me than doing my makeup. it lets me unleash some of the creativity, play with colors and gets me in the zone. also weirdly enough doing math problems keeps my brain stimulated and leaves me satisfied
    Nadia Zueva
    Launching soon!
    @elle_g wow, that's nice! I feel the same about choosing my outfits (and sometimes posting reels with them)
    Elle Gzirishvili
    @nadiaaesty i feel exactly the same! also matching my makeup colors with my outfits gives me a huge boost of serotonin.
    Gaurav
    Exploring about the deep space and human history, sketching, post-production of short films/videos, and spending time at an animal rescue shelter.
    Igor Lysenko
    Read books and play board games with your family.
    Sahil Kumar
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    Designing, coding.
    Lamern
    I have a lot of hobbies really and i like to spend my time with great profits for me. For the most of the time i like to play BC Game https://bc1.game/mobile/ as i find this brand hugely fascinating and there are also a lot of games available to have fun almost 24/7. So for me as a person who loves gambling games it is not a question where i should spend my free time really. Just like that!
    Kilian Dayzee
    My hobby, to be honest, for quite a long time, it's games, I'm happy with the fact that now you can really interesting to play, choose a genre that will please absolutely everyone.If we talk about favorite genres for me, it's gambling, it's something that helps to distract, relax after difficult days. Recently, I play more and more often in https://plinko1000.com/ Plinko 1000, very exciting and interesting, always fast withdrawal, I can advise you to pay attention to this game, I'm sure you will get a lot of fun