• Subscribe
  • What's your biggest reason to launch on Product Hunt?

Gavaskar Rajagopal
    19 replies

Replies

Oh, launching on Product Hunt is like throwing a grand party where all the cool kids hang out โ€“ except instead of dance moves, you showcase your creation. The exposure, the buzz, the chance to impress the crowd โ€“ it's a bit like showing off your latest invention to a room full of curious minds. Who wouldn't want to be the star of that show? ๐Ÿš€
    Olena Bomko
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    Receive feedback, connect with new people, understand how PH works :)
    Valeria Koroleva
    This is a super platform for professional communication! sometimes I think that only my soulmates are gathered here โค๏ธ
    Yuriy YA
    The opportunity to get quick feedback!
    Igor Lysenko
    This will allow me to show my product to people or find a new product to use. Many startups have great potential.
    Nick Anisimov
    Feedback, clients, partners, investors.
    Kate
    To gather feedback is a primary reason, it is very important. To find clients or investors for one's project
    Akriti Nayal
    Flamme AI - The Couples App
    To receive feedback, connect and launch our product "Flamme - The Couples App"
    Irina Ivashchinenko
    We plan to get as much feedback as possible. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Geri Mรกtรฉ
    We'd like to help SaaS businesses turn idea into software users can get value from ASAP.
    Iya Mendoza
    As the owner of Logomakerr.ai, our foremost reason for launching on Product Hunt is the platform's unparalleled ability to showcase innovative products to a tech-savvy and engaged audience. We're excited to leverage Product Hunt's reach to introduce LogoMakerr.ai to a community that appreciates cutting-edge solutions. The platform's feedback-driven environment will allow us to gather insights, refine our offering, and build meaningful connections. This launch represents a pivotal step in expanding our brand's visibility and impact.
    Elena Tsemirava
    To get product-market-fit.
    Polina Volkova
    The main reason is getting feedback and new customers!๐Ÿ˜„ I think Product Hunt is the most tech-friendly platform where your product can be noticed at a short period of time
    Daniel Zaitzow
    Visibility, Potentially revenue growth/paid users, connecting with a community and feedback. I think feedback is a slippery slope on here so when I request insight I'll likely keep it as structured as possible - lots of different opinions re: UI/UX/User flows etc.
    Mohamed Reda El Ghazouani
    I'm planning to launch in the next few weeks, and it's the first time for me. and the reason is I'm expecting to get valuable visitors to my project specially because my product aims to help SMBs to grow with great marketing. So this is one of the best marketing channels that can bring visitors.
    Manjing
    To get more professional and real feedback~
    1) Exposure. 2) Recognition. 3) Early customers. 4) Feedback. 5) Network.
    Ruhi
    MindVault- Brain Dump
    To know what people thinks about my product and to implement there recommendations. Also I love to connect with new people.