• Subscribe
  • What's your biggest struggle in using social media for your product?

Janset Angı
    5 replies
    Which problems would you definitely buy if there was a product that solved them? You can also specify which platforms you use!

Replies

Rami - Browsingbuddies.com
    posting in my "honest" voice vs. my generic Politically Correct voice.
    Elena Tsemirava
    The hardest thing for me is coming up with what to post about. At the same time, it should generate interest among users. But I doubt that anyone can help me with this now.
    Product Marketing With Dawn-Marie
    @elenat Hi Elena, I am actually just about to create my next Youtube video that talks about how to come up with content ideas for digital product creators so I would say that your comment is very timely. Of course I'm sure you know that the right content is important to attract the right people. So here are a few actionable strategies that you can implement to help you come up with ideas to post whether it's on a blog or on social media: The first step is understanding your audience deeply. Knowing who your product is for and what problems it solves is key. For example, let's say your digital product is an eBook on organic vegetable gardening. You have to identify your prospective customers—so they might be retirees finding a hobby, nutritionists looking for fresh organic produce, or health enthusiasts aiming for a healthy lifestyle. Understanding their motivations for why they might buy your product and their problems will help you tailor your content effectively. So one very good way to come up with content to post is using search engines like Google and tools like Answer the Public to find out what questions your audience is asking. So you can address these questions in your content. You can also provide valuable solutions. For example, if someone is asking about organic vegetable gardening techniques, your content could answer that question then you can relate it to your product by positioning it as an ultimate solution. Other places to find problem-solving content ideas is Quora, you can use FB groups and look at the questions people ask over and over, also look in the comments of YouTube videos that are related to your niche, and people will naturally comment and ask questions. Identify some of the questions that keep coming up over and over and there you have, ideas of types of content to post to attract people to you. Another type of content you can post is personal stories. So share your journey in creating the product—your challenges, your wins, and the reasons behind the product—this helps to humanise your brand and creates a genuine connection with your audience. Similarly, behind-the-scenes content, where you reveal your creative process, workspace, and tools, makes your audience feel involved and invested in your product. Another great type of content to post is success stories. Even if you're starting and don't yet have customer success stories, go back to your personal story about why you created your product. But as you get satisfied customers, you can create content out of this. So there are many ways to come up with ideas of things to post about. I hope these strategies and tips give you some ideas for your content creation journey. Remember, every piece of content you create brings you one step closer to connecting with your ideal audience and making meaningful sales. All the best.
    Kausik Raj
    @janset_angi The most common struggle in social media is creator's block. What to post on the social media. But no more worries. My team and I are working on a new product called Picmaker, built exclusively to help social media marketers solve their most pressing issues around social media. One URL -> Couple of questions to answer -> BOOM! Build your content calendar with posts (images, videos and captions) for this quarter/90 days. Select all -> Schedule -> Chill. Get your metrics right in your inbox every week. Are you interested in trying this product? I would love to get your input.