• Subscribe
  • What's your experience promoting on X?

Natalia Toth
    25 replies
    Do you advertise your product on X or do you only engage there organically? What results have you seen? Do you think it's worth it these days?

Replies

Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I think it works well if done the right way. People can easily tell if you're being pushy there!
    Natalia Toth
    @vaibhavdwivedi thanks for replying! so the secret is to be as non-salesy as possible?
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    @natalia_toth @melmouk start by making friends with people and engaging in their content. evetually, share what you're working on!
    Alexander Galitsky
    Without X premium it’s gonna take you years to grow organically. Other than that X is a solid distribution channel
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Generally, people are convertible there more than on any other social media (for me).
    Benson Gao
    Everyone uses X because it offers algorithm-based recommendations. You should craft your tweets according to the algorithm to reach a larger audience.
    Benson Xu
    be more authentic is the king
    Azza Shahid
    Never used it for promotion purposes
    Alex gleen
    I had a good experience
    Winston
    It's quite good, I mostly get my clients from X
    Weston Hickman
    It was not that good
    Vivienne Michaels
    I think I should spend some more time of X.
    Kamar Atas
    x is the one platform where smart and exclusive people getting arround. and it being a right way to promote the product
    Tegan Bradleys
    X has been a fantastic platform for reaching my target audience.
    Stephen Maden
    I've seen a significant increase in engagement and conversions since I started promoting on X.
    Hamna Malik
    It depends on the geographical region. Engaging organically is my go-to approach on X. Our AI driven tech interviewer is scheduled to launch next month and we are focusing on LinkedIn, where our target audience is most active. To keep our off-page SEO alive, we are also posting social media content on X.
    Nicholas Watson
    Slow! But a bit better since getting the verified badge, but still slow. It's only been a week though ;)
    Tomáš Blaťák
    I personaly do not use X and do not understand this social network, but for someone can be good source of a leads. I am Linkedin first type of a user.
    Elowen Foster
    Promoting on X has been a mixed bag for me. While I appreciate the platform’s reach
    Easton Dean
    I’ve enjoyed promoting on X. The platform allows for creative ads and has good metrics to gauge how well my campaigns are doing.
    Valianto
    using hastag give you more promoting
    Khali Rob
    I've had great success with X's advertising features. The platform offers a variety of ad formats.