• Subscribe
  • What's your preferred SEO tool for conducting keyword research and analysis?

Anu
    17 replies

Replies

Rami - Browsingbuddies.com
    I don't do any keyword research
    Elena Tsemirava
    I’ve always used Semrush, but I want to try Moz. I recently found out about it.
    Henry Habib
    Are there are completely free tools that anyone here recommends?
    Arz
    Used all of them Kajal! Now I'm testing SEO with AI tools 😉 What about you?
    Anu
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    @arzmn Yes if you know good Ai tool for that with free demo please suggest me. I am familiar with all SEMrush result is good.
    Erick Philbert
    I think Ubersuggest is better...
    Maxim Melnik
    I have done some keyword research for my startup. And so far, I have been using google keyword planner to discover potential keywords because it has a lot of features. I'm also reading a book called Join or Die by Patrick Gilbert. He goes into a great in-depth detail on how you can carefully distinguish great keywords from the terrible ones which don't fit your target audience even though they might be synonyms of each other. He also goes into how the algorithms work on google and how you can use it to your advantage. I mean, it is all 1s and 0s that are being computed by some matrix multiplication and applied mathematical formulas. It has been a great read so far and I would recommend checking it out.
    Anu
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    @maxim_vmelnik that's cool Maxim, thank you for suggesting books, I take a time from my bust schedule and try to read, but it will great if you can share some podcast, videos related for the same its more convenient for me.
    AmazingSylvia
    Of course SEMrush
    Sharon
    Actually have not started this, but plan on using SEMrush now.
    Ken Ito 🍄
    depends on your budget... Ahrefs/SEMRush is usually good. Keysearch or lowhangingfruit is quite good for lower budgets. If you dont have the budget.. you can just do manual estimates...
    Brian Smith
    My preferred SEO tool for conducting keyword research and analysis is SEMrush. Its comprehensive features provide invaluable insights into keyword trends, competition analysis, and domain authority, making it an indispensable resource for optimizing online content. The user-friendly interface and detailed reports enhance my ability to tailor strategies for maximum impact. Additionally, SEMrush's versatility extends beyond keyword research to encompass other crucial aspects of SEO. Currently, I am utilizing this powerful tool to enhance the performance of my client's website (https://www.brightandclean.net/), and its efficacy in uncovering actionable data has significantly contributed to the success of our optimization efforts.