• Subscribe
  • What's your process for planning your projects?

Cara (Borenstein) Marin
    2 replies
    How do you decide on the first set of features to ship and what to leave out?

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    Hey there, fellow tech enthusiast! 👋 When it comes to planning my projects, I like to start by identifying the core problem that needs to be solved. I then prioritize features based on the impact they will have on addressing that problem. It's all about finding the right balance between must-haves and nice-to-haves. As for what to leave out, well, that's always a tough decision. I try to focus on what is essential for the MVP and save the bells and whistles for future iterations. Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day! 🛠️ #TechLife #ProjectPlanning
    Pavel Kukhnavets
    To make the process of project planning smoother, our team tries to focus on clear and concise communication from the very start. We begin by defining project goals and scope accurately to ensure all team members are aligned with the objectives. We use the best planner for project managers https://blog.ganttpro.com/en/bes... that allows for real-time updates and collaboration. We also schedule regular meetings to discuss milestones, address any issues, and adjust timelines as necessary.