• Subscribe
  • What sections should be on your SaaS homepage?

Olena Bomko
    22 replies
    Must-have sections: 1. Unique value proposition 2. Benefits 3. Product visuals 4. Social proof 5. Call to action Sections that can be on the homepage: - How it works - Use cases - Features - Pains - You vs Others - Before/After - Integrations - Founder's letter - Save with "Your product" - Q&A - Price Note: you shouldn't put ALL OF THEM on your homepage. Just the most important messaging points. Choose 1-2 additional sections. Create simple pages for other useful info. What sections do you have?

Replies

Drew_Quinn
    here is our landing page our product WhatsApp CRM: https://cloodo.com/project/whats.... We do include something additional like features, QA and pricing with some tutorial
    Neel Patel
    @olenabomko Love this insightful posts. Keep 'em coming :)
    Marceric a
    Thank you for sharing this very relevant information.
    Yemi Oyepeju
    Pricing is quite important. Unnecessary for businesses, especially B2Cs, to still use the "Book a call/demo" conversion method without disclosing their prices beforehand. Me, personally, I skip those websites. My calendar is usually swamped on a typical day. Can't accommodate anymore meetings, I just move on.
    Andrii Shekhirev
    Some small but essential items to have on the front page: ~ login-signup-logout links (header) ~ ToS and privacy policy links (footer) ~ a way to get in touch (ideally chat, or at least link to contact form)
    Anthony Latona
    350+ E-Commerce Tools Database
    I think one of the most successful strategies to tell the "story" for your product is to clearly display the before & after. In other words, how your solution fixes the problem. The prospect came to your site because they have some sort of problem, right? Maybe they need to organize their prospect & outreach better (CRM) or manage their team more effectively (PM platform) or create content faster (AI). If you can show, in a very straightforward way, that your solution gives them that answer for a reasonable price, you're doing great. My best example (which I did actually convert on, by the way) was monday.com. I must have seen their brand 20-30 times during my search for team/project management software and finally checked it out. The way that they showed the disorganized "before" state and successful outcome made it a no-brainer. These sections are all very important and I'd add that the sections should tell the story of how the solution is going to fix or enhance whatever painpoint brought them to the landing page in the first place. Great post @olenabomko :) Thanks!
    Erick Philbert
    This is so helpful...
    Andy Abelow
    Definitely agree on keeping it to a minimum. Here’s ours https://tradebar.app
    Meisha
    Customer feedback can be great to see too!
    Sergei Petrov
    Such a good lists! Thank you. I would add a “problem description” (the main pain point) to the first list to explain what is happening and involve relevant users.
    Hannah
    Thanks for sharing! I'd like to also include an About section to introduce the company/team.
    Wendy A. Clayton
    Clear value proposition, features, testimonials, pricing, demo, and customer support info.
    AmazingSylvia
    Lovely insights sharing!
    Sara Kelly
    Definitely Helpful.....
    Adam Sardo
    Extremely helpful insights! Launching my first product very soon (https://medreport.ai) and I’ve been constantly battling what to include, so thank you for this!
    Fabian Maume
    G2 & Capterra badges are good to use as social proof.
    Roan
    In the first 15 seconds the visitor should know what it does and for who. From there I’d say benefits, visuals, social proof, call to action.
    Carson Coots
    This is a helpful list. Thanks!