• Subscribe
  • What should one do after Product Hunt launch? πŸš€

Frank Sondors
    28 replies
    Our Product Hunt launch was very tiring last week. Slept for over 15 hours :D What should one do after the launch? Any tips?

Replies

Drew_Quinn
    you can relaunching it after 6 months! Do not forget to logging into PH each day mate
    Frank Sondors
    @cloodoworkspace that's the hard part! Definitely looking to launch next year.
    Manfred Tijerino
    @cloodoworkspace @franksondors why login to PH every day is so important?
    Tanjir Rahman
    Hi Frank, After a big Product Hunt launch, it's crucial to keep the momentum going! Engage with your community, gather feedback, and consider creating engaging explainer videos to showcase your product's value and features. πŸš€πŸ’¬πŸ“½οΈ
    Prem Saini
    Certainly! It's critical to keep the momentum going after a Product Hunt launch. Engage your audience actively, use social media for promotion, tap into your email list, thoughtfully build a community presence, consider press releases for wider reach, provide updates, explore collaborations, analyse user data, stay involved on Product Hunt, and, most importantly, celebrate successes while reflecting on lessons for the future. This post-launch period is critical for preserving and expanding the effect of your product.
    Debajit Sarkar
    Some of the activities that you should do after launching your product on Product Hunt: β€’ Analyze the feedback and data from your Product Hunt launch. You should review the comments, upvotes, reviews, and discussions that your product generated on Product Hunt. You should also track the traffic, conversions, and retention metrics that resulted from your launch. This will help you identify the strengths and weaknesses of your product, as well as the opportunities and threats in the market. β€’ Follow up with your Product Hunt audience. You should thank the people who supported your product, especially the hunters, makers, and influencers who helped you spread the word. You should also respond to any questions, suggestions, or complaints that your product received on Product Hunt. You should try to build a relationship with your Product Hunt audience and turn them into loyal customers and advocates. β€’ Expand your marketing channels and strategies. This should include Social media marketing, Email marketing, SEO optimization, PPC and Influencer marketing.
    Olena Bomko
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    PH shouldn't be your end goal. Just a part of your go-to-market. You onboarded a lot of customers. Now you can: 1. Analyze their behavior. 2. Answer who your best customers are and what they do/don't like. 3. Understand what social media they use and what content they like to consume. 4. Use this info to choose your next marketing/product activities. You can try LinkedIn, visit relevant podcasts, drive reviews to G2/Capterra, and so on. Every day should be like your launching day :)
    Anna Kasumova
    Cold sales + SEO + Social networks. What did you do before - do it after
    Josie Perez
    gathering user feedback, addressing bugs, and refining your product based on early user experiences
    Frank, I am keeping the party going until the next iteration of Bizzllet, you will probably do the same, am I right?
    Jinkal Patel
    @franksondors You will see the graph of interest going down gradually. You could still spike it up utilizing other channels- probably one after another every few days.
    Ashmil Hussain
    Onepane
    Launching soon!
    Hey @franksondors , I heard your launch went well. How did it go beyond the voting results? Did you acquire any new customers, early adopters, or feedback? I'm curious to hear all about it.
    Shivam Garg
    It's critical to keep the momentum going after a Product Hunt launch.Engage with your community on different platforms like discord,slack or socials, gather feedback(use Feedspace, best for curating feeds and later you can use it for UGC marketing aspect), and consider creating engaging explainer videos to showcase your product's value and features.
    We launched just today. Few hours to go to think about this. Looking forward to more interesting tips here!
    Liz Worthy
    At least 15 more hours of sleep. Then, plan your next launch!
    Stefan Pettersson
    Coffee Companion
    Coffee Companion
    It is like getting the black belt in Karate. A lot of effort - but now you are at a place where you can *start* to learn! Launching is just the beginning, not the end. πŸ™‚ On a more serious note - learn from your cohorts of users. Which type of users sticks instead of churn? How can you reach more of them? What are their pain points? Use that to prioritize, iIterate and improve to nudge those numbers in the right direction.
    Samuel Lake
    Keep it going! Keep iterating on your product and providing better service!
    Johann Vazquez
    Hi Frank! One shouldn't stop after a launch! Gotta keep the ball rolling with your online presence and building your customer retention and acquisition. Spend some time with SEO + Marketing + Linkein + Social media + and continue to build relationships through your platforms - including PH
    Yavuz Tunc Emran
    Tamly: Automate B2B Sales Outreach
    Tamly: Automate B2B Sales Outreach
    Focus on engaging with user feedback, making improvements, and actively promoting your product to sustain growth.
    Rohan Pathak
    I would personally get a good night's sleep and after that I will continue to respond to all the comments on the launch. what's not to forget I will send out emails to the new users to nurture them and in the near future when I make any offer, they'll buy it Because I have nurtured and built trust with them!
    Jake Harrison
     Free Essay Checker AI
    Free Essay Checker AI
    After launching on Product Hunt, I engaged with customers to gather feedback and made improvements to my product. Additionally, I developed an Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) for this product.