• Subscribe
  • What tasks AI should replace in your day to life?

Giriraj Asar
    8 replies

Replies

Gabriel Greyson
    AI can be used for tasks such as scheduling appointments, organizing emails, and managing databases.
    Vladislavs Sprengels
    The ones that take up your time. Like organizing or scheduling
    Kate Smith
    @drewsalesplaybookbuilder completely agree. I recently launched a product called BrainstormGPT. Feel free to give it a try!
    Kate Smith
    I enjoy discussions like this, and I'm eager to hear everyone's thoughts. I've been pondering the question of where AI applications hold value for a long time, and that led me to develop an AI product. Surprisingly, even without any promotion, it achieved a daily ranking of 17. I'm happy to share some of my thoughts on AI applications. I'm also interested in hearing what you all think about my product. Do you think it could be useful for you? The inspiration for my product came from observing mixed opinions about ChatGPT among people around me. Through careful communication, I discovered that the main challenge lies in "asking the right questions" and "consistently providing the correct prompts" to ChatGPT. Often, when users face a problem, the quickest solution is to search for it. However, there's a core issue: when you lack understanding of the problem you're facing, it becomes difficult to ask the "right" question accurately. When I came across AI multi-agent systems, a solution came to mind. We can introduce AI agents with expertise in specific domains, and users would simply provide a topic (a prompt). These AI agents would engage in an ongoing questioning process and discuss with each other towards a specific objective. This collaborative exchange of ideas would generate a series of prompts that precisely construct the desired solution for the user. Taking it further, we could conduct brainstorming sessions using AI roles based on prompts, resulting in comprehensive solutions rather than scattered answers. Imagine finding yourself in a situation where you have an important meeting, a research paper to write, or a creative task that demands your brain to be in turbo mode. However, you find yourself stuck in an "inspiration desert." In such a scenario, having a product that can help generate "valuable prompts" and provide additional information and answers based on those prompts would be tremendously helpful.
    GamerSeo
    simple and repetitive tasks.
    Álvaro Elordi
    Content creation for sure!!