• Subscribe
  • What to do in the last week before launch?

Patrik Kruntorád
    17 replies
    Hi everybody, I'm 4 days away from launch. Do you have any tips on how to increase the number of people notified in the last few days? -> https://www.producthunt.com/products/flowlance We are currently at 70 great producthunters. Thank you very much!

Replies

Brenna Donoghue
    What you did here! (Just followed!) But generally, I think sharing it with your community as an exciting thing to be part of, namely through social, is a great way to get people watching. Good luck with the launch!
    Patrik Kruntorád
    @brenna_donoghue Awesome, thanks for the tips and for the support! Good luck with your upcoming launch!
    Olive Haus
    Punch Time Tracker
    Wow 😮 how did you get to seventy?
    Patrik Kruntorád
    @olive_haus The LikedIn communities around ProductHunt are working great for us, I recommend you check them out! :)
    Ananda_H
    Engage in the community, offer advice to relevant topics where it fits to promote your product.
    AmazingSylvia
    -create a coming soon page i think you already have -engage as much as you can in PH community
    Patrik Kruntorád
    @sylvia_sheng Cool. Do you have any tips on how to specifically get involved in the community other than here in the discussions? :)
    Yogita Gholap
    @sylvia_sheng do you think it works effectively?
    Adrian Cabrera
    Good luck with the launch, Patrik! You got this 🔥
    Patrik Kruntorád
    @adrian_mailmaestro Thank you Adrian! Do you launch anytime soon?
    angel william
    congrats! focus on the title of product
    Ashleigh McCabe
    wow that's amazing! We are launching in one week and have around 30 people notified. Hoping this number grows over the next week as we ramp up our Product Hunt promotion! Will keep an eye on this discussion for any more top tips that we can avail of. Good luck with your launch!