• Subscribe
  • What tool do you use to manage DM on Social media?

Charlie Kor
    12 replies
    Sometimes we reach out to potential customers via DM when we are launching a product or when they follow us. Do you automate and manage DMs on social media? Do you have any tools for managing DMs?

Replies

Suraj Anjaana
    I was using Trillian for long time. Good to manage multiple DM and chat feature at single place.
    The Product Dose
    We use Buffer currently before we was using Hootsuite but it was expensive for us.
    Charlie Kor
    @theproductdose Thanks for sharing! Was it only because of costs that you changed it? What is your experience with the tool? What is better?
    Suraj Anjaana
    @theproductdose But buffer and hootsuite tools help in sheduling post on social media .... These tools also help in chat and DM, i am not sure.
    Neha Khan
    @theproductdose If you're looking for convenient premium features at affordable prices, you should give @socialchamp at try
    The Product Dose
    @socialchamp @neha_khan78 Million Thanks we will try it and share about story with it on https://theproductdose.com/
    Ty Scheiner
    Buffer and Hootsuite are good for scheduling. I've also used Oktopost, Sprinklr and Sprout for scheduling and they have some pretty basic analytics.