• Subscribe
  • What tools do you use/recommend to clients of your web agency for customer testimonials?

Nitin P
    3 replies
    So this one is for the marketing experts among PHians. Actually there are 3 questions where I am looking for insights - - What testimonial gathering tools that you use or recommend to your customers? - Why? - What would you like to improve in them?

Replies

Philip Snyder
    Delphi — Digital Clone Studio
    Delphi — Digital Clone Studio
    I'm not a web agency - but I'll usually just ask customers then paste them right in. Never found the need for a tool (Esp when I'm only displaying like 3 testimonials
    Nitin P
    Indie Price Tracker
    Indie Price Tracker
    @philipsnyder Makes sense when there are a handful of reviews. I also feel that there should be a way to seek new reviews too so the new reviews can be shown automatically. i am building tinysitetools.com for that and more.
    Abhishek Bhardwaj
    We are using Feedpspace to collect and share customer testimonials. Feedspace is a versatile user feedback platform designed to aggregate various forms of text and video feedback content It acts as a centralized hub for gathering content feedback, testimonials, reviews, assignments, interview screening, and more. This one-stop solution proves crucial for businesses, supporting functions such as feedback collection, automating recruitment processes, crafting effective marketing strategies, fostering product growth, and streamlining information gathering into a cohesive feed.