• Subscribe
  • What was the last book you read, and was it in paper, audio, or ebook format?

Niko Germish
    15 replies
    I've just finished reading 'Fooled by Randomness' by Nassim Taleb. It seems to have changed my mind )) Anyway, I can only read books in paper format or listen to audiobooks. E-books, on the other hand, don't work for me; they're reserved for reports or articles. I'm not sure why that is. Is it the same for you or not?

Replies

Alexander Ptitsyn
    Hi Niko! My last read book was Andre Agassi: "Open. An Autobiography" in ebook format.
    Nastassia
    @alexanderptitsyn did you like it? He has quite a challenging life
    Alexander Ptitsyn
    Yeah! That was one of the best book I've ever read.
    Niko Germish
    @alexanderptitsyn do u like e-book format?
    Alexander Ptitsyn
    Niko, yes. Probably it sounds a little bit weird, but ebook format is more comfortable for my eyes than paper for example.
    Nastassia
    I adore all titles written by Taleb. My last read was The Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason in audio. I used to choose audio over any other format if there was this option, but recently I prefer to listen to fiction and to read nonfiction in paper.
    Niko Germish
    @nastassia_k It's the same story with Taleb's works. However, 'The Black Swan' is quite lengthy, so I opted to listen to the audiobook version of that masterpiece
    Maria Anosova 🔥
    My last book was Drive Daniel H.Pink in paper
    Niko Germish
    @maria_anosova Do u recommend this book? Is it worth reading?
    Max
    «The Three-Body Problem» by Cixin Liu. Great trilogy, but the ending was a little disappointing.
    Niko Germish
    @mksaint13 If I'm not mistaken, isn't there a series on Netflix based on this book?
    Max
    @nikogermish I don't know, maybe. I like to read a book )
    Linda Rainey
    Hi, Niko I really like to read good books I also read this book (Fooled by Randomness by Nassim Taleb). It's a really nice book by the way. Now I want to read some more books and I seek recommendations from the Producthunt discussion community. I preferred to read the book on my hands I mean not online or in ebook format. The paper of the book was so good like a Butcher Paper.