• Subscribe
  • What was the very first product you brought to life and launched?

Victor Aris
    9 replies

Replies

Olive Haus
    Punch Time Tracker
    Stuff to do! An Airtable App that I just launched today: https://www.producthunt.com/post... Let me know what you think.
    Jules Essen
    We're in the process of developing our app, "FindYourTriggers," which falls under the categories of both AI Productivity and Mental Health. The app is designed to analyze your journal entries and assist you in overcoming unwanted feelings and breaking free from negative habits. While encouraging positive habits. Our closed beta is starting Wednesday! Can't wait.
    Mahir Mahdi
    I'm building my first product, it's a product demo/workflow creator - specifically designed for products that haven't been built yet. Just started today. What about you Viktor?
    Gearing up for our first launch in January. REI Litics, simplifying residential real estate investing starting with find the best places to invest. So excited
    0xLaszlo
    a Newsletter in Flash3 which was a pretty big hassle back then, every month we had to build a whole app pretty much...good old days..so fuc*ing old I got..but still act like 17