• Subscribe
  • What was your first product?

Marko Denic
    35 replies

Replies

Roberto Robles
    A dental CRM for the Latin American market.
    Marko Denic
    Markdown Preview
    Markdown Preview
    @roberto_robles How did you get the idea to create Katlinks?
    Frank Eno
    Mine was a simple note-taking app for iOS, sold on Envato
    Marko Denic
    Markdown Preview
    Markdown Preview
    @frankeno How was your experience with Envato? I had a WordPress theme there with my ex-company, it was really hard to get it.
    Frank Eno
    @denic Initially it was great, I'm talking about a few years ago though, and I was selling tons of iOS and Android templates. Now sales got really down and I don't know why, still have to figure it out. Anyway WordPress themes are still the main sold products on that marketplace, why was it hard to sell it?
    Marko Denic
    Markdown Preview
    Markdown Preview
    @frankeno It wasn't hard to sell it. But, to get it listed in the first place. We had several rounds of feedback before we got in.
    Frank Eno
    @denic yeah, that's because there are tons of WP themes on there so it's hard to rank high on search in the beginning. feedbacks help a lot but I wish everybody would rate our products, many just buy them and goodbye
    Marko Denic
    Markdown Preview
    Markdown Preview
    @aureliovolle This is such a good idea. As someone who is doing this stuff manually, I know how much efforts this take. How did you get the idea?
    Aurelio
    @denic 3 months later haha, sorry! I had to optimize thousand of images for a client and I said "no way, there must be a way" directly from the problem to the solution hehe
    Yosua Putra
    I just launched my first product on PH today! Please check it out -> https://play.google.com/store/ap... Reach it is a productivity app where you can link your habits and tasks to a specific goal. In addition, we also have some goal templates to help our users building their goal. I would love to hear some feedback :)
    Priya Srivastava
    I made a Party Planner Notion template!
    Marko Denic
    Markdown Preview
    Markdown Preview
    @____priya_____ Awesome! How did you get the idea?
    Priya Srivastava
    @denic Oh I just felt pretty overwhelmed when I planned parties, and events, so I thought why not integrate it with an app that we are already familiar with!
    Jitendra Pal
    YouTube Directory
    YouTube Directory
    The internet directory
    Marko Denic
    Markdown Preview
    Markdown Preview
    @palji10dra Which kind of directory?
    My first product was a complete smart home solution that we built during college. Not only controls and automates sequences for appliances but also helps consume energy more effectively.
    Marko Denic
    Markdown Preview
    Markdown Preview
    @omnath Awesome! Do you still have this repository?
    Fekry Aiad
    Safepixel.app ,a safe vault for media storing and sharing on iOS
    Marko Denic
    Markdown Preview
    Markdown Preview
    @mohamedfekry Cool. Was it here on Producthunt?
    Ramya Chinnadurai ✨
    It's https://100daysof.codes. A platform for #100daysofcode challengers to track their daily learnings.
    Tom Green
    First, as 100% my, is Pastebox. Built dozen for clients before, but this was mine from the ground up - concept, idea, design, code, publish.... And I use it daily!!
    Marko Denic
    Markdown Preview
    Markdown Preview
    @itsdailyin Is it here on Producthunt?
    Derek Duban
    omg, you just made me google my first product from 1994 and someone made a youtube of it! I haven't thought of it for years!
    Story time: In my 3rd year university I got my first PC: 40MB hard drive, DOS 5.0. Sweet as candy! Of course I immediately installed a pirated copy of Windows 3.0 but it was giving me trouble when I tried to run DOS games so I uninstalled it. My girlfriend said, "but now I can't play solitaire." I told her: "I will make you solitare!" and that is how I started my programming career. I bought a copy of Turbo C++ and mostly coded it in C, because I was having trouble really understanding OOP, eventually I got better at it, and those blue buttons in the video are the very first class objects I ever made. Hooray! Those playing cards are original designs that you can still see in my all games and animations today. To draw those cards I also wrote a DOS based visual paint program just so I could draw them. After it was done, a friend referred me to a company that sells games in stores so I got 40,000 into walmarts/k-marts etc before that distributor went bust. But it did pay my rent for a year when I was in Uni. Heheh. I'm so happy. Thanks for getting me to look this up and remember all this.
    Hervé Roussel
    AI Code Commenter by Quod AI
    A faster way to find the code that you need :-) Search engine to find code across all your repositories quickly. Search using keywords, exact code, fuzzy, semantic search & more.
    Marko Denic
    Markdown Preview
    Markdown Preview
    @herve_roussel Nice. Is it here on Producthunt?