• Subscribe
  • What website do you consider to be user-friendly and with good UI/UX? Please share links. 👇

Replies

LisaKim
    Airbnb!
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @lisakim What do you like about it? What aspects?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @lisakim I also like SkyScanner. It helped me to find good flights at reasonable prices. Still amazed how algo works.
    Hafiz Ahmad
    Google: Google has a simple and minimalist design that is easy to navigate. The search bar is prominent and easy to find, and the results are displayed in a clear and concise way. Apple: Apple's website is also known for its simplicity and elegance. The design is clean and modern, and the navigation is easy to understand. Airbnb: Airbnb has a user-friendly website that makes it easy to find and book accommodations. The search bar is prominent and easy to use, and the results are displayed in a visually appealing way. Dropbox: Dropbox has a simple and intuitive design that makes it easy to store and share files. The navigation is easy to understand, and the features are clearly labeled. Medium: Medium has a clean and minimalist design that is focused on the content. The articles are easy to read and share, and the navigation is straightforward. These are just a few examples of websites with good UI/UX. There are many other great websites out there, so be sure to explore and find ones that you like.
    Matteo Mirabelli
    I do agree with @lisakim Airbnb for the win :)
    Taterboom
    PromptSnippets
    PromptSnippets
    Linear.