• Subscribe
  • When did you launch on PH?

Han Kim
    18 replies
    Before or after some initial traction (i.e. 1000 users)? What do you recommend?

Replies

Angela Ni
    We are launching in the end of September! Meanwhile you can learn more about what we’re building here: https://www.artisk.ai/homelanding
    Han Kim
    @angela_ni2 cool product! Any paying customers yet?
    Alexander Alkor
    Launched today, gaining a good experience from it:)) Building the new Atlantix! Regarding your question: it's better to create some traction before that, but remembering that your launch is actually the beginning, not the end goal which you must reach by any means. So, after the launch, start promoting your product on different websites, magazines, communities, and so on. And encourage others to try and review it!
    Han Kim
    @arthen_factory awesome - how’d your launch go? Agreed that having some users validate a bit before launch is a good idea!
    Alexander Alkor
    @the_han_kim it's quite good, despite we've selected the day with extremely tough competition (more than 5 products have 500+ upvotes and one has 1000+, whoa) We've tried to make everything very quickly, and I think it was a bit of mistake :)
    pushpendra pal
    I have launched DapplePot today itslef, its a community of users where we can share your experience with a particular brand and make an impact. check it out - https://www.dapplepot.com
    Fredo Tan
    Today (again)! We just launched Supademo's latest 50+ features today. Our very first launch was after some initial traction. You just gotta try. If it doesn't work out right away, try again later. And again. Btw, based in Korea!
    Han Kim
    @fredotan Awesome! Where in Korea? Our office is at Gyodae!
    Obsolution
    We are launching on PH in October. The point of PH is to get more people to see your product so having 0 or 1,000 doesn’t really matter unless you are launching some sort of app that customers would expect to engage with other people. Then I’d recommend a waitlist until you hit a threshold that would give those customers value. Check out our product and follow! 😁 www.codewithcolt.com
    Obsolution
    @the_han_kim thanks! We’ve gotten really amazing results using it on some massive projects internally for 3rd party companies who hired us to build software for them.
    Andrew Jernigan
    First launch was 1-1-2022 and it's getting relaunched this weekend since it's had major enhancements. It's been a journey as that one got Product of the Day and I so hope that it can again since a lot of work has gone into it's rebuild with great new features.
    Han Kim
    @jernigan congrats on getting product of the day! Definitely seems like its been a long but rewarding journey for you!
    Rachel Marie Thompson
    We launched on PH just last month! It's been an exciting journey so far. You should definitely check out our landing page to learn more about our AI-powered software for optimizing database design. We'd love to get your feedback and thoughts!
    Michael Turner
    Launching end of September - exciting! We launched on PH about 6 months after starting development. It was a great way to get initial traction and feedback. My advice would be to have a solid MVP before launching, engage with the PH community in the comments, and leverage your existing network to drive upvotes on launch day. Best of luck with the launch!